Friday, August 24, 2012

My Low-profile Talent

Before I got indulged in stringing beads and selling slimming coffee, singing is on top of my favorite hobbies.

My father has been very candid in praising my tempo and diction whether I sing in Tagalog or English. Though my siblings are just as good, I can guarantee that I am Papa's favorite singer among his kids.

You will probably think that I might be one of your average videoke belter or balladeer but I will bet that you will at least end up a little more amazed after hearing me sing for 30 minutes or less.

The genre that I grew up singing ranges from the 50s to the present. Music is the air that I breathe, and that's not being overly dramatic. My vocal range can take on the sultry sensual tunes to the neutral grounds of typical love songs up to the high notes of the world's famous divas.


No comments:

Post a Comment